Thursday, November 17, 2011

preschool

Shawn has only been in preschool just a couple months now and I am so impressed on how much he is developmentally growing.He loves the song books so I decided to buy him one.He sits on the couch listening to the songs and turning the pages and I was totally surprised that he stays on the right page with the song.

He got one of his books out last week, it is a book with several squares on each page with a different picture in each square. I would ask him "where is the baby washing his hair"? WHAT? he pointed at the right photo !!! Ok, I had to try it again and again "Where is the baby sleeping"? Where is the baby crawling"? He knew them all.



He also know how to match. What a little smarty pants he is getting to be.
Now it is time to start learning some letters... ABCD is where I will begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment